Digital Initiate a leading Digital Marketing Training company in Bangalore, DI is prepared to offer with a broad knowledge and thorough understanding of Internet marketing technologies Courses – Search Engine Optimization – SEO Training , Search Engine Marketing – SEM Training , Social Media Marketing Training and their many applications.
Writing is a skill which lasts forever. Good writing skills command respect. Whether you plan to write a blog or get a rewarding career or take up freelance projects in your spare time work, there are always ample writing opportunities even as you read this line. And the best part is, the writing jobs, freelance opportunities and passionate or career oriented blogs are only set to grow more.
We are living in an information era. Content is required in every industry. Imagine the content that surrounds you in daily life right from books, newspapers, magazines, web portals, the user manuals and mass media. Content is an absolute need, thereby writers too.
What Is Content Writing?
Content writing is researching the topic and writing the content that is easily read and understood by the target audience. This includes writing from scratch to editing.
Writers develop content for – Newsletters, Press releases, Articles, Journals, Publications, Advertisements, Academics, Scripts, Narratives and Books etc.
How To Become An Effective Content Writer?
To become an effective content writer you need to understand the process of writing, know exactly what the client wants, should have the ability to work with experts from other fields and deliver on time.
This course is designed to help you build lasting writing skills. The course is built around a highly-researched set of core competence which will help you understand the nitty gritties of writing.
- What is Content Writing?
- Importance of content writing
- Essentials of Writing Can I become a content writer?
- Inspirational content writing quotes and stories
Things To Do Before Content Writing
- Objective of Content Writing
- Introduction to writing
- Planning your writing
- Analyzing the objective and requirement.
- Planning your content structure
- What is reader centric document?
- How to keep the content engaging
- Competitive Analysis
- Referencing and Plagiarism
Content Writing Essentials
- Guidelines to write
- Fundamentals of Structured
- Presentation (Using indentation, bullets, lists etc.)
- Writing structured and chronological descriptions
- Writing common applications and submissions
Different Types Of Content Writing
- Web content writing
- Technical Writing
- Creative Writing
- Research Writing
- Scientific Writing
- Article Writing
- Web Copywriting
- Press release
- Writing Blog
- Post content Writing
- Ad Copywriting
Content Writing For SEO
- SEO Copy Writing for Websites, Blogs, Google Ads.
- Landing Pages Anatomy
- Writing According To SEO Standards
- How to insert keywords in your content
- What should be keyword density in your content?
- Keyword Research & Planner Elements of SEO
- Copywriting Writing
- Useful Keywords for search engines
- Keyword Research for Content
- Creation Pre-site
- On-site & Off-site Activities
- Writing Meta tags, Title & Description
- Tags for Google Search Engines
- Landing Page for Lead Generation
Content For Blogging & EBook
- How to Search for topics to write
- Content Writing for Blogging
- Insights to help you decide what to blog about
- Secrets of Successful Blogging
- Insider tips & tricks for Blog Ideas
- How to Create a EBook in Ms Word
- Valuable tips to writing a winning ebook
- Writing magnetic headlines
- Giving your customers reasons to buy – Product description
- How to get your customers to DO something – Call to action
- Testimonials and case studies
- The pre-requisite for writing mind-reading
- Trust building sales copy
White Paper & Case Studies
- Construction of a White paper
- Layout & Body of White paper
- Placement of Call to Action
- Do’s and Don’ts for Writing a White Paper.
Writing Email’s That Will Convert
- Injecting “Power Words” & Phrases Into Your Email Copy
- Using Specifics & Numbers – Using Intrigue And Curiosity
- The Power Of Questions – The “Cliffhanger Effect”
- Start With A Strong Opening
- Write With Excitement & Emotion
Career Opportunity For Content Writers
- Career Development for Writers
- Work on Live Projects
- Improve your knowledge by studying case studies
- How to get freelancing projects