Digital Initiate a leading Digital Marketing Training company in Bangalore, DI is prepared to offer with a broad knowledge and thorough understanding of Internet marketing technologies Courses – Search Engine Optimization – SEO Training , Search Engine Marketing – SEM Training , Social Media Marketing Training and their many applications.
Google analytics is a free web analytics tool developed by Google that helps in tracking and reporting website traffic. It was launched in November 2005. It helps website publishers to understand better on how people are using the website and what are the sources driving traffic to website.
Google Analytics Courses In Bangalore
Introduction To SEO
- Introducing Google Analytics
- Why Google analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to implement google analytics code
- Reporting in Google Analytics
- Overview of Reports in Google Analytics
- Understanding the Report
- Comparison of reports
- Exporting Your Data from Google Analytics
- Drilling down Into Reports
- Identifying Co-relation Between Two Metrics
- Secondary dimensions
- Real time Reports
- Acquisition Report Demystified
- Behaviour Reports
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Customizing the Dashboard
Mastering the Google Analytics
- Developing a Customized Dashboards
- Goals in Google Analytics
- Introduction to Goals
- Different types of goals
- Setting up Goals
- Conversion Path Setting
- Configuring Goals
- Funnel Goal Implementation
- Analyzing Goals Using Standard Reports
- Recap of Google Analytics Reports and Tools
- Finding Actionable Insights
- Additional Web Analytics Tools
- Unique Visitors
- Data Collection Overview
- Website Data Collection
- Mobile App Data Collection
- Importing Data into Google Analytics
- Building Reports with Dimensions and Metrics
Benefits Of Web Analytics
- Get detailed information on your website traffic source and conversions.
- You can find the location of user.
- Know your visitor behavior and what are they looking on your site.
- Create Goals and track the performance.
- Custom reporting and data measurement.
- Create a successful marketing plan based on user behavior.